Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fruits Of Your 'Labor'


I put labor in quotations because if you're doing something you love, it doesn't feel like work at all.  I was just thinking of how cool it is that many of my students have gone on to do great things in life and music.  Speaking of just bands, many of my students have gone on to form bands and they're doing very well.  I keep up with most of them through myspace and you can also go to my Pitchfever myspace and read about a few of them. (www.myspace.com/pitchfever)
It's also very cool that they are all willing to help me out now that they are established.  I'm planning a big Pitchfever showcase concert this spring/summer that's going to blow you away.  I'll update as soon as a date is confirmed.  I just feel so blessed right now and it really keeps me motivated to show even more students the wonderful path of music.

No comments: