Friday, April 11, 2008

Guitar Bass Drums Lessons at Pitchfever


Guitar lessons here at Pitchfever in Maple Grove have been going very well.  I've noticed that guitar keeps getting more and more popular.  Now, thanks to Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I have students coming in and wanting to learn how to play the real thing.  I get so excited for my students.  I remember how amazing a time it was when I was first starting out.  This is what keeps me excited about teaching.  I get to help someone else discover the true blessing of music.  It's almost like starting over myself when I teach them their first chord.  I am amazed each day at how many people love and appreciate learning music at Pitchfever.  I just wanted to take this time to thanks each and every student and parent for helping me realize my dream.
Sincerely,
Mike

No comments: