Thursday, April 24, 2008

:) Instructor Tim T. Goes For The Record!!


Steve Vai can play 20.8 notes per second?  HA, exclaims Tim Torreson, guitar instructor at Pitchfever.  I can do that with two hands tied behind my back.  Tim has been going mad practicing sometimes 24 hours a day on his licks.  I don't have a social life anymore but I know it will pay off in the end.  His mother is worried and has recently hooked Tim up to an iv to keep him nourished.  What about sleep?  He has actually trained himself to play in his sleep.  "It's funny, I'll just start playing a ballad and doze off.  A few hours later, I'll wake up and my fingers are still playing."  With this kind of 'can do' attitude, Tim will soon find himself in the record books next to heros like Steve Vai, Michael Angelo, and Yngwie Malmsteen.  Tim allowed me a brief visit to take this picture but he soon screamed, "GET OUT..... MUST LEARN EIGHT FINGER TAPPING."  He then dozed off but amazingly I saw it with my own two eyes, his fingers kept shredding.

2 comments:

therebelrocker said...

Tim you never had a social life to begin with. I do admit you are out of control at the guitar. Remeber that song you played in front of the High School, ya jerk

P.S. I'm not the one your looking for.

therebelrocker said...

Tim you never had a social life to begin with. I do admit you are out of control at the guitar. Remeber that song you played in front of the High School, ya jerk

P.S. I'm not the one you're looking for.